nafex - Re: [nafex] Berry Report

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Berry Report
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:15:56 -0400

Snip>

Kevin: meant no discourse to da bunny!!! hee, hee
Unfortunately had to learn the hard way that they are quite prolific
in my area... Had a small horde of them tell their buddy's this guy
has some great raspberries that are little and mouth height.
"Let's wipe him out" which they did. I ran out of milk crates.

Have decided to split my crop in half and join you in your experiment
and head for the woods with the other half. Those results you state seem
very interesting and worthy of a trial. I am now excited again for my
rubus....

Really appreciate the details Kevin, thanks so much!

Best wishes,
John

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/423498/_/967011443/