nafex - Re: [nafex] More blueberry questions

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] More blueberry questions
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:11:33 -0500

Keep trying on the blueberries, they don't actually have a disease, you just
haven't given them enough of something they need. Try a little Epsoms salts
in water. I remember that someone proved it wasn't pH that was the key
factor with blueberries, he ran the pH up to about 8 using magnesium and
they thrived. I think the punch line was that they needed Mg more than Ca.
Donna

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6907/0/_/423498/_/964268349/