nafex - [nafex] More blueberry questions

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] More blueberry questions
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:45:11 -0400

Well, thanks to all your advice, the blueberries that looked a little
pale earlier this summer are now lush and green, but the two that were
worst are very pale green and look pretty unhappy. I don't think it is
the cultivars, because the two sickly ones (northsky and northblue) are
the same cultivars as four healthy looking bushes. (I also have two
happy looking St. Clouds.)

Should I dig out the pale ones and replace them, or try to keep them
going? They are only two seasons old. Also, has anyone tried
"Friendship" blueberries? Did you like them?

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher
zone 6, eastern Mass.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/423498/_/964237489/