nafex - [nafex] Pesticides

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Pesticides
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:41:21 -0400

Hello All,

This is a general question regarding pesticides. Which
pesticides are most beneficial to keep on hand?

I realize the "optimum" will change from fruit, to berry, to
nut, but what should we always have on hand as basis to work
from.

Again, I am "generally" speaking, and not being crop
specific.

I tend to keep;

Lime/Sulfur
Dormant Oil
Generic combined fruit tree spray
(pesticide, fungicide combo)

I have begun to feel lately I would be better off to mix my
own fruit tree spray from components rather than a retail
combo spray.

Is there anything you would add to the list, or remove from
it? No offense to "organic" growers is intended, that is
just not my approach.

Thanks in advance for any opinions you have to offer.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada

CatalogLink offers hundreds of catalogs for FREE!
Click here to find the latest and greatest in the
world of catalogs - check out our featured Picks of the Week
and also look to enter our $500 catalog shopping spree!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6068/0/_/423498/_/962995040/