nafex - RE: [nafex] Grinder Details

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Grinder Details
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:27:38 -0400

A 14:23 00.06.22 -0400, Tom wrote:
>Hi,
>I bet it looks like this:
>http://www.sentex.net/~tolenio/hardyg/press.htm
>At least mine looks something like this.

Tom, I see this is a wine press with a center screw. You will not be able
to use pressing bags with such a press - unless you make a hole in the
bottom of the bag (but I wouldn't recommend it). Normally, apple presses
are framed differently with an exterior frame for the screw. If you give a
look at the Happy Valley Ranch www site I mentioned earlier, you should
easily see the difference (www.happyvalleyranch.com/cat.html). I have never
used a wine press for apples and I don't know how it goes for this type of
job. Maybe someone else on the list has tried it?
Claude, Quebec.

Get 6 months of FREE* MSN Internet access!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5725/0/_/423498/_/961702234/