nafex - Re: [nafex] Thornton grape

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: helbert@idirect.com
  • Cc: Ginda Kaplan Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thornton grape
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 20:08:19 -0400

Hello Bert/Ginda,

The banner was placed there by egroups, it was not Bert at all, or in any form.

If you look at the location of the attachment it is egroups;

  ...http://click.egroups.com/1/2380/0/_/423498/_/959432455/

I do not feel that Bert should shut off his HTML email function.  It is like taking your phone off the hook to avoid telephone solicitors.

For this service to remain free, it is an annoyance we have to endure.

Regards,
Tom

Good morningSorry, but I have no idea where the banner came in.I feel sure it did not come from Nafex however I've copied to Greg Miller.SincerelyBert