nafex - Re: [nafex] Thornton grape

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thornton grape
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 10:30:51 -0400

Hi Bert or Helga:

I've been here before with the banners/.gifs.....(No fun, I know!) : }

If your using Netscape and it's messenger mail program, kindly switch
your HTML send & receive to OFF. This can be found under Mail &
Newsgroups,
in the preferences section in the file menu under edit, then under the
Formatting option. Then where it says: "Message Formatting", click
the plain text editor option. Hopefully this should take care of the
problem.
If for some reason that does not fix the dilemma or your using
Microsoft Outlook, Greg will certainly be able to help you further.

Hope this helps....

A TOTALLY compliant pc in NH,

John

22,345,678 matches to your search term?
Inforocket.com is the fast way to the right answer - guaranteed.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4521/0/_/423498/_/959437623/