msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR Teams

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: sleininger@myfrontiermail.com
  • To: tfinkle@erols.com, Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR MSAR Teams
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:11:57 +0000 (UTC)

Our OSRT (Ohio Special Response Team) k9 team is suggested to use NASAR but
not required. I have been following NASAR for equine training but have not
gotten to the level of testing yet. My morab mare it doing very well though.
I have started adding the dog to the training to get them used to working
together.

Every one in OSRT is is required to train with NIMS. Over 80 different
classes.

Sherrel