msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lauri <kd7psi@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Transport via horse
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Jorene. I met a man who had been transported out via horse. He had
never ridden a horse before and had a broken lower leg. Once the leg was
stablized he said the ride was not uncomfortable and was very impressed with
the care taken by the mounted team (inlcuding the horses). He knew his
options and was very thankful for the ride.
 Lauri
Whatcom County Search & Rescue
KD7PSI