msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] SAR Responder loses life in line of duty- CA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Yvette Rollins <hoosierhorsemen@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] SAR Responder loses life in line of duty- CA
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:32:51 -0700 (PDT)

My heart goes out to the family and friends and the person that was following to closely. They will live with that for the rest of their lives. Hopefully this incident can be used in a positive manner for training purposes and learning and will not adversely affect everyone involved.

Sincerely, Yvette from Indiana