msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Still here

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Still here
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:45:05 -0400

Christy called me and emailed me a lot of info yesterday.  But she did say that you are the horse person I think.  I had a question regarding your technique with horse feed if you are out all night.  I figure we could pack a baggie of grain, but do you feed hay stretcher, or alfalfa cubes in this instance, (I hate to change diet on horses) so any help there would be great.
Thanks for your time,
Lila