msar-riders - [MSAR] UNA's QUESTION's

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] UNA's QUESTION's
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

Una proposed a lot of excellent questions....I only have one.

What is the one thing that many of us can do to help save a life EVEN when we cannot be there on a search to help another?

(I bet if I asked a fifth grade class this question, I would get a lot of different and interesting answers! And I bet a lot of you adults out there are scratching your heads going what the...?
Funny too, how the youth of today can be some of the most inpirational and most intelligent of life!)

I will bring forth some of the answers tomorrow, but for today, I am wondering if just one person will reach my or this mail box with his or her answer and whether they are paid or not...!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Karen Nesbitt
VMSAR
Iroquois County