msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] food/supplements for Cushings Disease

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] food/supplements for Cushings Disease
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

There are some feed supplements in some of the veterinary catalogs like Horse Health USA that may be worth checking with your vet on.  One is called Laminex, but I have not had to use it.  Diet is just one way to help deal with this.  There is so much to watch for in addition to feet, much like diabetes i.e. eye/vision difficulties.  Best wishes and I would be interested in what you learn that is helpful or not.  Dana

Santafearabians@aol.com wrote:

See what's free at AOL.com.