msar-riders - [MSAR] CHECK THIS SITE OUT

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] CHECK THIS SITE OUT
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

This is not MSAR, however, if you want to see what a real cowboy wears and packs,
visit this website!  It is a bout a fellow riding around the world on horseback.  Now I don't see any helmet in his pack, but I bet he could tell us a few things about his expedition!

GO TO:    www.ezrasexpedition.com

Waaaay COOOOL!

Karen Nesbitt
Iroquois County - VMSAR
Illinois

  • [MSAR] CHECK THIS SITE OUT, Karen Nesbitt, 05/14/2007