msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR in Tennessee

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Sherry Hicks <shicks@dsionline.biz>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR in Tennessee
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:32:46 -0400

[Deleted included prior post, added quote and In-Reply-To header,
changed Subject accordingly. -Una]

Teri Oliver wrote:
> I am still hanging loose here in middle southern Tennessee. There
>isn't anything around here even remotely close to what you guys are
>talking about.

Teri, you are not the only one in our area hanging out here. I am in
Chattanooga. I just haven't had the time lately to devote to starting an
MSAR. I have an organization, START in Loudon, which will allow us to be
part of their organization but somebody has to take lead and right now,
that is not me!

Sherry C. Hicks
Summation Certified Trainer
Sanction Certified User