msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mules / Foal Watch

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "philip easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mules / Foal Watch
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:48:32 -0800

I know a few guys that annually go out there and buy trailer loads of mules
and bring them to the West Coast and sell them for around $2,500 and more.
There are also several that live in Tenn. and Kentucky that come to Bishop
Mule Days and sell mules. The prices definitely are higher out West than in
the Eastern states.
Philip Easley
NCSSAR