msar-riders - [MSAR] NAIS ARGUEMENTS

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] NAIS ARGUEMENTS
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:43:59 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone! Thanks for the input on the NAIS both on the MSAR and off the
record!!
We all seem to agree, NO EAR TAGS FOR OUR COMPANION EQUINES!! But there
are pros and cons to the other forms of proposed ID methods as well as the
whys to all the "madness" and the potential consequences of such a program.

If there is anything I love is a good and lively discussion and a veiw from
ALL SIDES!

Here is little peak at some of the hype over the NAIS that I recently have
received information on but due to space confinments here you will have to go
to my blog to veiw them! (Check my signature line below for that http and go
to the blog and veiw the articles called NAIS ARGUEMENTS and ANIMAL ID -)

I have engaged some interesting conversations with people across the nation
on this and from friends and clients up in Canada and there is alot to do
about what some people might think is nothing! It is more involved than you
think!

Karen Nesbitt
Illinois - Unaffiliated
Iroquois County

VISIT US AT:
http://kbefarms.bravehost.com/index.html
BLOG ON:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/kbefarms/
E-mail spanishequines@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands
ASAP.