msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] looking for a bloodhound

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Barbara" <BLACK_TOBIANO@MSN.COM>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] looking for a bloodhound
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:11:25 -0600

Hi,
Try southwest rescue sites then go to the page on alphabetically breeds at the bottom of that page is all the breeds these animals for some reason didn't get place in a good home and most are purbred I hope this helps also you can go to your local shelter again alot of these animal didn't find goood homes hope this help
Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: <Kygirl1123@aol.com>