msar-riders - [MSAR] Spectacular Christmas Video

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Hal Sikes" <halsikes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "Discussion list for Search and Rescue" <sar-l@ml.islandnet.com>
  • Cc: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Spectacular Christmas Video
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:19:53 -0800

With each Christmas Season, there is always at least one coverage of a house
or neighborhood that has done something spectacular in the way of
decorations or lighting ... but to see REAL creative genius in action, check
out the two videos highlighted by Snopes.com

Go to www.snopes.com/photos/arts/xmaslights.asp - but make sure you have
your speakers on to fully appreciated these!!

Yeah, I KNOW - it's not SAR related and I'm politically incorrect, but have
another egg nog and enjoy it anyway.

Merry Christmas to All.

Hal Sikes

  • [MSAR] Spectacular Christmas Video, Hal Sikes, 12/09/2005