msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Thank you Chris Pennington

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Thank you Chris Pennington
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:22:21 -0800

> We have here a
> plenty of space, woods, rocks, plain terrain,
> mountains over 2000 meters (650 feet?) high, small
> rivers, snow, etc. Is a very beautiful landscape.

Your area sounds just like my area. I would bet quite a few of us live
in mountainous terrain. My house is at 2,300 meters (7000feet)! I would
love to see pictures of where you are located. Do you and your friends
ride often? For how long at a time? Are there lots of trails or do you
just make your own? What breeds of horses do you ride?

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
MSAR