msar-riders - [MSAR] Thank you Chris Pennington

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: carlos velasco <carlosvelascosan@yahoo.es>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Thank you Chris Pennington
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:07:43 +0100 (CET)

Tahn you very much! I jus received the test! It will
be helpfull. Actually, the idea of creating a MSAR
team here, in the valleys and mountains near Madrid
came just because I and some friends have some horses
that are very good for these kind of work. The test
you sent to me will be good for us to have an idea
about how to pepare our horses and ourselves in the
rigth way. Anyway, in order to train during the
weekwnds, I wolud like to prepare some games about
searching "lost" people, follow signals, steps,
orientation with compass, all kind of those things. I
don´t know if you guys do somthing like this, and if
there is any game already prepared. We have here a
plenty of space, woods, rocks, plain terrain,
mountains over 2000 meters (650 feet?) high, small
rivers, snow, etc. Is a very beautiful landscape. (by
the way, if any of you want, I would be pleasured to
send some pictures). Bye, and thank you again.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es