msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] CREDIT DOCUMENTATION

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] CREDIT DOCUMENTATION
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:04:16 -0800 (PST)

Our group has a bound notebook w/a form noting all info one might need for future reference.( It's that plastic binding like they put on at copy places.)
I liked the idea of keeping a log for the time/distance/activity put on your horse even when not a formal training exercise or a search.

LISA KETTERER <gvrtrainer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Lauri,
Since i"m just getting my team started, I hadn't got to printing up any  form like that yet. But was getting to it cause I want to keep records too. Would you mind sending me copies of your "simple form" and the "more detailed" one just so I can get some ideas of how I want to print mine up. (send to: gvrtrainer@yahoo.com)
thanks, Lisa

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster._______________________________________________
MSAR-riders mailing list