msar-riders - [MSAR] CREDIT DOCUMENTATION

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: LISA KETTERER <gvrtrainer@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR INFO <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] CREDIT DOCUMENTATION
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Hey Lauri,
Since i"m just getting my team started, I hadn't got to printing up any  form like that yet. But was getting to it cause I want to keep records too. Would you mind sending me copies of your "simple form" and the "more detailed" one just so I can get some ideas of how I want to print mine up. (send to: gvrtrainer@yahoo.com)
thanks, Lisa

Do you Yahoo!?