msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] MSAR Group

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] MSAR Group
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:14:36 -0700

Title: Message

The MSAR list has been a tremendous resource , the ability of so many similarly engaged folks to share information has been of huge benefit to us and I believe to the whole concept of MSAR !

Not only has our learning benefited but through the list we have made new contacts that we were unlikely to otherwise achieve , some are in our locale and represent an additional resource for missions where mutual aid is needed.

This MSAR list is the only one of its type that I am aware of , and fulfills a vital function as we move towards establishing not only common general standards for units in the USA but draw on worldwide MSAR experience to enhance our professional performance .

That others may live !

Ian Vowles
Commander

Mounted Rescue ( Colorado )