msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR Group

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Thomas and Christy Matthews" <tcmatthews0113@msn.com>
  • To: "mounted sar list" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR Group
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:03:20 -0700

A.  Your name
B.  Your office or position in your MSAR unit, if any
C.  Your unit's name
D.  Where it is based and/or what region it serves (county,
    state)
E.  How many people in your unit
F.  A brief statement of how (if) the MSAR website including
    MSAR-Riders has helped you and/or your unit.
Christy Matthews
Secretary/Treasurer
Stillwater County Search & Rescue,  Columbus Montana
Our County SAR group has been around for about 20 years,
M-SAR in our county is just one year old and on a real learning curve.
We serve our county and several surrounding counties
7 people all of whom are part of our county SAR unit
It has helped a lot with writing up our standards, training ideas, uses for
M-SAR beyond just SAR. Notifying of up coming seminars. Also
has helped with just good SAR information.