msar-riders - [MSAR] Introduction-new in Mounted SAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Celia Tamker" <heavenonhorse@att.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Introduction-new in Mounted SAR
  • Date: Mon Jan 6 12:23:01 2003

I am a part of a mounted SAR group in Georgia That was recently formed.  We've done a few searches for lost people and finally got training and certification from the ARC and GEMA.  It has taken some time to be recognized and let law enforcement and locals EMAs know we were serious before we could get training.  We're always looking for more avenues of training to better prepare us.  Hoping this list will help.

regards,
celia

A dog's life is grand in Jackie Lynn's World!
Visit her and her family at http://www.geocities.com/celiat.geo/