monkeywire - Sticker and Tattoo Update

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Joe Garden <joegarden AT yahoo.com>
  • To: monkeywire <monkeywire AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sticker and Tattoo Update
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello-

It has come to my attention that, due in no small part to postal
ineptitude, I have received no more than one request for Monkeywire
stickers and MVP temporary tatoos. I have received notice, however, that
people have had their properly-addressed requests returned with a "no such
resident" stamp or something.

For those who have encountered such difficulties, please resend it with a
note and I will make sure you receive a little extra attention, if you
know what I mean.

The address, for the record, is:

Joe Garden
19 Temple Court