market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] List

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mikerock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] List
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 20:22:54 -0500

Beth,
Thanks for the horrible news.:(( Facebook sucks a big pickle.
This list was informative and personal, very enjoyable. I'd wondered as well where everyone was. Too bad no one spoke up before, or as, migrating. Perhaps more customers see them on f'book and that's the appeal. But airing the ideas about marketing and pricing and other technical details is kind of like hanging your underwear in public.

Thanks, Beth.

Mike