market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] List

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] List
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 01:02:18 +0000

This is really  grower's list. I think Spring is difficult for many growers. Sleep and Plant. Sleep and plant! Then harvest. I think the list is still viable. Its just hard to find the time. I visited an urban farm today to do some scouting. His farm was pretty clean. No problems,...yet.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

Retired fruit and vegetable horticulturist

University of Illinois

wshoemak AT illinois.edu