market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farmland/ranchland preservation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jackie Jameson <jacqueline.jameson AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farmland/ranchland preservation
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 09:45:06 -0400

AFT in Colorado will have relationships with the local preservation and open space groups and boards.  Nature Conservancy comes to mind also, and they have the resources to advise you at least.

Sounds like she might be trying to do a 1031 exchange or something similar.  Your dad's attorney might have some ideas.

Jackie in NY