market-farming - [Market-farming] Par-cel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Par-cel
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:27:07 -0700

I hope this doesn't appear twice.  I planted parcel one year in one of my high tunnels and it keeps coming back every year all by itself.  It is very hardy and with a little protection will grow all year. It is quite strongly flavored and is used mostly in soups and stews. It is also easy to grow from seed. Carol Thomas, Sweet Briar, Onalaska, WA

  • [Market-farming] Par-cel, eglatyne tds.net, 03/13/2012