market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] T-22

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] T-22
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:34:06 -0500

Yes, it is OMRI listed.

My question is: how does it interact with mycoryzial fungi? From my reading of the Wikipedia article for Trichoderma harzianum (the active ingredient of Rootshield), it would not play well together with another root-colonizing fungus. I guess the choice boils down to either use AMF for phosphorus assimilation, if that is what you need, or use Rootshield for disease suppression.

On 12-02-20 10:23 AM, E C GRANATA wrote:
Is it OMRI listed for organic production?

Elaine
Denver