market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] T-22

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] T-22
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:03:37 -0500

On 12-02-20 11:37 PM, Marty Kraft wrote:
> I have some videos on http://organotill.org
>
> One specific video is at
> http://organotill.org/video-index/growing-mycorrhizal-fungi-part-1/
>
> Others can be found under this heading.
> http://organotill.org/video-index/#soilhealth
>
> Marty

That's some pretty cool stuff. Now if you could make a video showing
how to grow azospirillum, you would be my organic hero! :)

For the aspiring microbiologist / organic farmer interested in soil
conditioning organism, this is the best reference I found (thanks, Lea!):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12853505/microbial-fertilisers

--
Etienne Goyer - Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com