market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] taking the plunge

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] taking the plunge
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:24:22 -0500 (EST)

I do have my EQIP application in, and the rep who is going to help me with that paperwork already has me down as "transitioning to organic".  But he hasn't done the farm visit yet.  Thanks for the reminder to take this up with him.  I wasn't sure if that transition was part of the counseling services they offered, or if they were merely trying to keep good records as part of general recordkeeping.  I am learning anew just how our federal govt LOVES paperwork.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html