market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals3" <sals3 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:28:31 -0700

the main thing I don't like about GMO is they can not control it.  unlike sprays where farmers use to spray you there is no barrier big enough to stop GMO from contaminating those that don't want it.  if farmers can keep their gene altered lab made abominations on their own land and out of organic food ok.  but nooo.  they don't care about over spray and they don't care about changing all life on earth as we know it .    some day it will come back on them this changing dna of life and spreading it everywhere.  your sweet corn is BT and can not be washed off.  in Iowa part of the year there is so much GMO pollen in the air I would think it was imposable to grow organic.  it  is like every thing in farming if they could just keep it on the farm and out of our water supply out of our air out of our food.and our yard because many many folks don't want it in there food or on their land or in the air they breath .  we organic growers get no choice as the GMO farmers just contaminate us all and all our food with the blessing of the USDA.  remember star link corn not fit for humans got in our food system.  I'm glad whole countries will not take USDA  GMO food.  we try and force it on them like we force in own our own people . NO labels that's the big problem no labels no choice.   if it is so good why don't you label it ??? GMO the DNA in this food has been changed and now the insecticide is in the sweet corns dna and will take organic sweet corn I planted turn to GMO corn on the stock.  I'm proud of the organic label where is the GMO label.  label your handy work if your so proud on it.  when they say sweet corn unsprayed they don't tell you the corn is the insecticide.