market-farming - [Market-farming] How bad are those farmalls

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lova Andriamanjay" <lova.andriamanjay AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] How bad are those farmalls
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:21:10 -0400

Hi all,

I have trouble finding efficient and reliable employées for cultivation tasks so I am eyeing for an offset tractor. Since money is tight I was looking at farmall super A or Cubs. However, a relative of mine told me I should forget any gas tractor because they are not reliable at all. I am pretty sûre many of you guys own them so I would like to hear from you. How unreliable are they? I guess I would put about 8 hours a week on mine during summer and no use in winter.

What would be thé low priced alternatives?

Regards,

Lova Andriamanjay