market-farming - [Market-farming] backpack sprayer recommendations?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming Community Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] backpack sprayer recommendations?
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:19:36 -0400

I need to buy a sprayer -- actually to waterproof some concrete block with a wonderful sounding nontoxic product called GBS Penetrating Sealer  -- which calls for a garden sprayer application.  I (and my back) have been fed up with my old hand held pump sprayers and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a backpack , nonfrustrating type sprayer that might suit a body not quite 5' tall as well as taller folks, for me to use for this sealer job and for more standard farm applications.

Thanks and best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
Cochrane, DOMINICA
767-449-3038 (before 7 P.M.)

  • [Market-farming] backpack sprayer recommendations?, Roots Farm, 05/24/2011