market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] BCS vs. Troy-bilt

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: idyllwild farm <idyllwildfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] BCS vs. Troy-bilt
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:52:18 -0400

Actually, I cheat and tape the kill switch on the handle.
So, the day I rotary plowed a yellow jacket nest, I went one way and the grillo
kept on, true to course (no rocks) until we met again. But as suggested I don't
really fight it hard to stay in a straight line, so that was probably one of the few
times it was straight as a board. I also agree the rotary plow can't be beat.
Regards,
Mike

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org> wrote:
On 5/12/2011 at 8:08:39 AM, idyllwild farm wrote:
> great as the two wheel tractors are, chores like rototilling new ground or
> rotary plowing take a toll.

You mean you don't stand off to the side and watch the rotary plow drive itself, like in the video? ;)

(I wish I could provide a link, but I think this is only on their DVD. It's amazing to watch.)