market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] recommended printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] recommended printers
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:56:00 -0500

> I am partial to HP as a printer manufacturer. They have generally
> reliable printer, except at the very low-end.

This has been our experience as well. I have a B&W HP LaserJet I bought new
in '91 and it's still going strong. Bought a MICR cartridge for it and use it
for check creation and for general use. It's way faster than the many inkjets
I've had in the same timeframe that it has far outlived. I also now have an
HP inkjet that came "free" with my MacBook a few years back. The quality is
pretty fair and it doesn't burn through ink cartridges that quickly, but it
misfeeds wickedly easily.

Laurie
Barking Cat Farm