market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] recommended printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] recommended printers
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:20:59 -0700

>Karen....I went through way too many printers over the years they all
bled when wet. Finally gave up on trying for the perfect nonbleeding
color and now just buy clear packing tape and cover all labels. If
totally covered these work even in the freezer. And the cost of packing
tape in bulk through Staples was Way cheaper than investing in a laser
printer.
I used to burn up a printer a year (Always it seemed when I had Just
purchased new ink!) Now on my computer guru's advise I have a Canon
MP510. I've had it for 3 years now. The inks are pricey but last a Long
Time. When I researched it out the color pages worked out very cheap.
It's also a multipurpose so is a copier, scanner and printer. I've had no
problems. Got it on sale through Staples for under $100.
Good luck with your quest Sora