market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Grafted Tomatoes?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jen Humphrey <jhumphrey1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Grafted Tomatoes?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:16:09 -0500

Allan,
Growing for Market had an article about that in this month's issue. I think that it essentially said that it might be worth it to use grafted tomatoes if you faced a lot of soil-borne disease pressure. Growing for Market is here and lists the content for the March issue:
http://www.growingformarket.com/

Jen
Red Tractor Farm
Lawrence, KS