market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] mulching pathways

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thamnophis <thamnophis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] mulching pathways
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:02:42 -0600

Have you looked at seeding with white clover? I haven't done so but
would be interested to hear of others opinions/experiences.

My thought was to seed the drought resistant (New Zealand?) white
clover variety and shifting the rows every couple years so that the
vegetable rows are planted where the clover was turned under the
fall/spring before.

Joe
Boone, IA
Zone 5a