market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] growing baby carrots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] growing baby carrots
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:14:09 -0700

Thanks for the input on this Bill.

I’m curious about the scatter shoe – it sounds like just the thing for several crops we raise.  I’m not real familiar yet with the Planet Junior accessories, is this pretty common?  We’ve been using a push model and last year started using Planet Juniors on the tractor.   I can check with our local tractor yards but I’m also wondering if there’s an online source anyone knows of?
Thanks!
Marcy

SE Colo