market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tine weeder in clay

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Benjamin Shute <benjamin AT heartyroots.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tine weeder in clay
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:35:10 -0500

There is info on building your own tine weeder in this profile on the FarmHack site:  http://www.youngfarmers.org/2010/11/farmhack-tools-precision-tine-cultivator/

By the way, for those of you who don't know, FarmHack is a project for farmers to share inventions, tools, ideas and equipment modifications with one another.  We have a blog and host events.  It's worth a look, and if any of you have farm inventions you'd like to profile for the blog, I'd love to hear about them, contact me directly and I'll write back with submission info.

--Ben Shute

  Farmer, Hearty Roots Community Farm, Tivoli, NY
  Editor, FarmHack.net
  Board member, National Young Farmers' Coalition

  • Re: [Market-farming] Tine weeder in clay, Benjamin Shute, 02/14/2011