market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Square up/broadband access

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <marketfarmshoptalk AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Square up/broadband access
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:25:23 -0500

ps Don't get me wrong...I think interpreting all this technology in new ways for market farmers is very exciting!  Anything that can be done to make the shopping experience that much more attractive/convenient for customers is a wonderful thing! Hopefully more services will step up to provide for other phone carriers/makes and models.