market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] MOA conference Feb 10-12

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] MOA conference Feb 10-12
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:51:17 -0600

For those in Missouri and surrounding states:

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for sign up is just days away-February 1, 2011!  This year promises to be our best ever conference yet in Springfield, MO - and we've just announced another conference special price for those who can only attend Friday and Saturday!  Of course, we'd love to have you attend all three days, but come 2 or come 1 - we're sure you'll get every penny's worth with all the information and networking opportunities available.

Thanks to those who've already made reservations, and are joining us - have you checked the website for all the information on our Dinner Auction?  We've got a first class lineup of donated items that will make your organic life or your organic household full of exciting gifts and products!

Please visit missouriorganic.org for details on special pricing for the conference and all the awesome auction items!

Desiree Rutherford, Rutherford Farm
MOA Interim BOD, North Central Region, MO