market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] mulch/I hate being just a gardener!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] mulch/I hate being just a gardener!
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:27:16 -0500

You should try to find a local supplier. Where are you located? I am
sure we could help you with that. Those rolls are quite heavy!

Lova Andriamanjay

Yeah, sorry for the rant!

As greenhouse growers we had the same sort of troblems at start-up, and

were part of forming a growers group whose success at group buying

helped keep a lot of folk in business and got over 100 local growers speaking

together on a lot of subjects.

 Problem is that as a retired person with a garden/obsession I am  now stuck
buying retail and not too happy about it.

That poly is 12,000 sq ft @ 132 delivered, (3 x 4000),
local guys (Fedco) has 9600 sq ft ( 4 x2400) 175.00, 20 mins down the road!

Regards:

MAsteveINE