market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chicken feed - growing grains for

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chicken feed - growing grains for
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:36:58 -0600

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Chicken feed - growing grains for
We cut our wheat with the sickle bar attachment for our BCS – but we still had to rake it into piles and contain it somehow.  Just tied it into sheaves and dried it in the high tunnel – but then what?  Still have to get the grain off and stored.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa,  KS