market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Commercial wood boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBKDR AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Commercial wood boxes
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:29:55 -0500 (EST)

We have always been very pleased with these products.  http://www.roofbasket.com/index.html

In a message dated 1/10/2011 1:02:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jimi.demetriou AT gmail.com writes:

Does anyone know of a commercial supplier for wooden fruit boxes or barrels? I am looking for something to use for market display but can also withstand the usual hauling around. I have a few from antique and second hand stores; Is there anything available new besides those marketed for the high end county home? My first instinct was to make them myself over the winter but perhaps it is wiser to find something.

Thanks,

Jimi

Friends of Garcia Farm

Finger Lakes, NY