market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Food Safety bill becomes law

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: <thamnophis AT gmail.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Food Safety bill becomes law
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:11:51 -0500

Note it doesn't single out any particular processing, etc. There have
been active mis-information campaigns concerning this bill, so I would
be skeptical about what I read/hear.

Joe

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Also, you will still have to comply with state requirements which were enough to
head us off "processing" here.

The bill is one thing, the rules that it generates are another entirely. Keep an
eye on the watchdog reports coming along in a few months.

MAsteveINE